If you have more than one vehicle that is used for commercial purposes, then having fleet insurance is the perfect solution. All vehicles can be insured under one policy with this type of cover available for all vehicle types including cars, vans, trucks, taxis, couriers and more.
Our extensive FCA approved insurance provider network in the fleet insurance industry enables them to offer unparalleled guidance and support throughout the process of finding the right policy for you. Every vehicle insurance policy will include, as standard a forward facing vehicle camera. If multiple cameras are required these will be significantly discounted.
The video below demonstrates the benefits of vehicle cameras and how they can help protect your business.
There are several benefits to having a fleet insurance policy that covers multiple vehicles, compared to single policies:
- Less hassle as all vehicles are covered under one fleet insurance policy.
- Can save substantial amounts of money.
- Drivers with licence restrictions may still be covered under ‘Any Driver’ options.
- Flexible payment methods.
- Policies can include cover for a variety of vehicle types such as cars, vans and motorcycles.
- Transferable no-claims.
- Like-for-like vehicle replacement.
WHAT WE OFFER
There are three types of basic cover offered with fleet insurance:
- Third party, fire and theft
- Third party only
Our network of providers cover a wide range of vehicles including:
- Car Fleet
- Taxi Fleet
- Van Fleet
- Courier Fleet
- HGV Fleet
- Goods in Transit